1. The cookie use policy valid starting with 05/21/2018
This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by hornExpert Media head office in Bucov, Prahova County, Romania, which will continue to be referred to as "Maskholder", "us", "ours".
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, generally consisting of identifiers, website names, letters and numbers, to which the user, when browsing the web page through a web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.), it may or may not allow installation by storage on the computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment used by it. The cookie is "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access information on the user's hard drive).
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present to him a content adapted to his preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide comfortable services to the user, such as: online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. Cookies are used in the preparation of anonymous aggregate statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content.
4. What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies:
session - temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the closing of the browsing session or the closing of the application (web browser)
persistent - files that remain in the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of that cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Notification regarding the protection of personal data according to the GDPR regulation
1. General Information
The following data protection notice is designed to inform you of the processing of your personal data and your rights to such processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and local legislation in force.
b) The operator
We, the Romanian-based myCanvas company, represent the operator in accordance with the GDPR and are therefore responsible for the data processing described below.
c) Data protection officer
2. Processing Information
a) Customer registration
We will process personal data collected through customer registration platforms and, in the course of future commercial transactions, for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract / orders.
b) Execution of orders
We will process all your personal data that is collected for the purpose of executing orders / contracts, during all future commercial transactions, for the purpose of recovering debts due, as well as for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations.
c) Mandatory / Voluntary Provision of Data and Duration of their retention
The provision of the following data is necessary in order to execute orders / contracts (takeover, delivery, collection of equivalent value, debt collection) and to process customer registration: customer name (your company name), legal form, correspondence address, company phone number , e-mail address, tax code (for EU customers: registration number for VAT purposes), identification data of an authorized person (s), Provision of this data is a legal / contractual requirement or a necessary requirement to conclude and execute a contract.
Your personal data will be stored until the end of the relationship with the customer unless we have a legal obligation to further store your data in order to present it to public authorities, such as tax authorities.
3. Your rights
As a data subject, you can contact our data protection officer at any time and free of charge, with a notification, using the contact details mentioned above in point 1. c) in order to exercise your rights under the GDPR. These rights are the following:
• The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the data processed;
• The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data;
• The right to request the deletion of personal data and, if personal data
personnel have been made public, the transmission of information regarding the request for deletion to other operators;
• The right to request the restriction of data processing;
• The right to receive personal data concerning the data subject in a structured, commonly used and mechanisable format and to request the transmission of such data to another controller;
• The right to object to the processing of data with the intention of ceasing processing;
• The right to withdraw at any time a consent given in order to stop the processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of data is a breach of the GDPR.
You can find out more about how myCanvas processes customer data on our website, www.mycanvas.ro, in the GDPR section or by e-mail at